As an independent, non-government organisation, this incredible work is only made possible by the extraordinarily generous support of the South Australian community: our donors, our volunteers and our Ambassadors.
To them, we say thank you.
A cancer free future.
We are South Australia’s leading cancer charity, uniting the community, providing support, investing in research and saving lives.
To lead, empower and mobilise the community.
- Reduce cancer risk, increase cancer prevention.
Outcome: save lives by reducing the number of new cases of cancer.
- Improve the rates of survival when cancer does occur.
Outcome: a decline in death rates from cancer.
- Optimise cancer care.
Outcome: people receive effective and best treatment and care.
- Improve the quality of life of people with cancer, cancer survivors and carers.
Outcome: people receive effective support, which contributes to quality of life.
- Address inequalities in cancer risk and cancer outcomes between more and less advantaged sectors of the community, by addressing the causes.
Outcome: reduced inequality in cancer incidence and outcomes of care in the community.
- Build for the future through investment in infrastructure and strong cancer research.
Outcome: research outcomes are translated into effective cancer policy
- Provide sound information for cancer control
Outcome: all stakeholders have access to accurate accessible cancer information.