- What is chemotherapy?
- How does chemotherapy work?
- Why have chemotherapy?
- How is chemotherapy given?
- Where and how often will I have treatment?
- How much does treatment cost?
- Can chemotherapy be given during pregnancy?
- Chemotherapy treatment
- Other ways of having chemotherapy
- Chemotherapy is time consuming
- Safety precautions
- Chemotherapy and infections
- Is the treatment working?
- Managing side effects
- Sex and fertility
- Question checklist
Speak to a qualified cancer nurse
Call us on 13 11 20
Avg. connection time: 25 secs
Can chemotherapy be given during pregnancy?
Being diagnosed with cancer during pregnancy is rare. It is possible for some pregnant women to have chemotherapy. Your medical team will discuss all of the available treatment options with you.
Your doctor can talk in detail about your specific situation and what is best for your health and your unborn baby.