Making a difference
- Please ensure the correct wording is used and include our full name: Anti-Cancer Foundation South Australia trading as Cancer Council SA ABN 31 469 615 538. For full wording click here.
- Cancer Council SA welcomes donations to specific areas or cancer types, and we will accommodate individual wishes. However, the needs of research and support services are vast and varied, and we need to respond to changes in knowledge, practice or treatments.
- While we are committed to honouring the wishes of your client first and foremost, the more flexibility there is to invest a gift, the better. If you need to discuss a specific request, please contact us.
- If your client would like to establish a legacy in recognition or memory of a loved one, we would encourage you to contact us to discuss the opportunity of titled research awards or scholarships.
- Cancer Council SA believes that family comes first. We would encourage you to recommend that your client not forget or neglect their family members.
- Please encourage your client to contact us so we can acknowledge their bequest by inviting them to join the Cancer Council SA Bequest Society. Please also pass on Cancer Council SA’s sincere thanks for choosing to support our work in this way. Gifts in Wills are a significant source of funding for the work of Cancer Council SA.