Individuals who volunteer on a regular basis, usually in the office, at one of the Lodges, or an external site. Roles can include:
• Bus drivers—Providing transport assistance to our guests travelling from the lodges to the treatment centres.
• Cancer Connect—Our free, confidential Cancer Connect service provides an opportunity for you to talk with someone who has ‘walked in your shoes’ and really understands what it’s like to deal with cancer.
• Cancer Information representatives—Representing the Cancer Council at various sites around Adelaide to provide information of Cancer Council Services.
• General office volunteers—A variety of office based administration that may include database administration, mailing, filing and telemarketing.
• Morning tea and friendly visitors—A weekly morning tea held at both Greenhill and Flinders Lodge that gives you the opportunity to assist, serve and have a friendly discussion to our guests.
• Warehouse volunteers—Assisting in the assembly and packing of various campaign material to be used for upcoming events.
We regularly require assistance from volunteers at events and fundraising campaigns. Keep an eye on this page for new opportunities or alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org