Thank you for your interest in SunSmart Workplace online learning.
The modules in the SunSmart Workplace online learning aim to help organisations develop a greater understanding of UV radiation as a workplace hazard and ways they can reduce their risk through control measures and policy development.
The online learning modules include:
- Skin cancer in Australia
- Am I at risk of skin cancer?
- What does skin cancer look like?
- How does skin cancer occur?
- UV protection in the workplace
- How do I check my skin?
This content is suitable for:
- Work Health and Safety personnel, managers and team leaders
- Organisations that have a high proportion of outdoor workers
- Sports organisations with a high proportion of outdoor workers
- Tertiary education and training instructors who are training outdoor workers of the future
To register for the online learning modules training program, please fill in the form and a member of the team will be in touch.