Cancer Council 13 11 20 is open Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
You or your patient can access the service by any of the following methods:
- Phone, by contacting Cancer Council 13 11 20 Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Outside of these hours you can leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
- Online via our ask a nurse webpage form
- Via post at PO Box, 929, Unley BC, SA, 5061
- In person at 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA, 5063
- Via our Ask a Nurse Online chat service, available Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- By ordering online resources via our website here.
If your patient has communication, hearing or language needs, they can connect with us through the following:
- For TTY speech and hearing-impaired users, call 133 677
- For speak and listen users, call 1300 555 727
- For languages other than English users, call Translating and Interpreter Service on 131 450 then ask for Cancer Council 13 11 20.