What are the symptoms?
The symptoms of myeloma can include:
- bone pain or a broken bone without an obvious injury;
- frequent infections or an infection that is difficult to overcome;
- tiredness, shortness of breath or a racing heart;
- kidney problems;
- heavy nosebleeds or easy bruising;
- feeling sick, drowsy or confused; and
- abnormal blood counts.
This information is reviewed by
This information was written and last reviewed in September 2020 by Cancer Council SA's experienced information team with support from national Cancer Council publications.